Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 won’t update my Apple ID settings

just upgraded to iPhone 12 but whilst setting it up it won’t update my Apple ID settings and it is just has that little thing spinning next to continue. Been stuck on this part for about 30 mins now. Any ideas

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 4:07 PM

Hello nicki2306,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! We understand that you need help with setting up your iPhone 12. We are happy to help out. We'd like to gather more information to better understand.

-Are you currently using Wi-Fi to set up your iPhone?

-Does this still happen when using another network?

-Are you getting an error?

We also recommend checking out this link: Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 4:07 PM in response to nicki2306

Hello nicki2306,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! We understand that you need help with setting up your iPhone 12. We are happy to help out. We'd like to gather more information to better understand.

-Are you currently using Wi-Fi to set up your iPhone?

-Does this still happen when using another network?

-Are you getting an error?

We also recommend checking out this link: Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

iPhone 12 won’t update my Apple ID settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.