Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dont know if my phone is hacked

Hi i dont know if my phone is hacked i would really like to know how to get help from apple to secure my phone

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 3:44 PM

What makes you believe your phone is "hacked" as the other user stated, unless you willingly jailbroke your device bypassing its security, your device itself is safe. The accounts associated to it however, can be compromised. Ensuring you use a strong password and additional security features provided by the account is the best way to secure your device (ie using 2 Factor Authentication where available, and not share your user name or password with ANYONE).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 3:44 PM in response to Anaahmeti123

What makes you believe your phone is "hacked" as the other user stated, unless you willingly jailbroke your device bypassing its security, your device itself is safe. The accounts associated to it however, can be compromised. Ensuring you use a strong password and additional security features provided by the account is the best way to secure your device (ie using 2 Factor Authentication where available, and not share your user name or password with ANYONE).

I dont know if my phone is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.