Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 11 pro display flickering

Hi all,

Anyone facing display flickering issues sometimes in i phone 11 pro? I just purchased i phone 1 week before. How to solve this issue. Any solution for this complaint?.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 9:39 PM

Hello,

You just purchased the iPhone 11 Pro a week ago. Display issues are difficult to troubleshoot and then you have to hope that it is not Logic Board or the Display itself. Why waste your valuable time trying to fix something on a brand new iPhone? Take advantage of the warranty that it came with and have it examined at the Apple Store or at at Authorized Service Center. If they are not open then please contact ➔ Apple Support

If you, for any reason, cannot do what I recommended above, then you can try to Force ReStart your iPhone 11 Pro and see if that resolves the issue-

1) Try and Force Restart your iPhone exactly as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 9:39 PM in response to bijithm

Hello,

You just purchased the iPhone 11 Pro a week ago. Display issues are difficult to troubleshoot and then you have to hope that it is not Logic Board or the Display itself. Why waste your valuable time trying to fix something on a brand new iPhone? Take advantage of the warranty that it came with and have it examined at the Apple Store or at at Authorized Service Center. If they are not open then please contact ➔ Apple Support

If you, for any reason, cannot do what I recommended above, then you can try to Force ReStart your iPhone 11 Pro and see if that resolves the issue-

1) Try and Force Restart your iPhone exactly as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

Axel F.

I phone 11 pro display flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.