Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not see the ADD button anymore in Apple Music to add music to my music library or playlist on my iMac(Catalina). ADD button is still visible on iPhone and iPad with same Apple ID.

In the Music app on my iMac (Catalina), I do not see any longer the ADD button to add songs to the music library or playlists. I'm logged in with my Apple ID and have an active Apple Music subscription. On my iPhone and iPad I can still see the ADD button. In the Music app on my iMac I can no longer see the Apple Playlist I have added.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 6:50 AM

In the Music app it should be File > Add To Library...

tt2

1 reply

I do not see the ADD button anymore in Apple Music to add music to my music library or playlist on my iMac(Catalina). ADD button is still visible on iPhone and iPad with same Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.