You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won’t connect

Trying to connect my iPhone to my WiFi at home. It’s stuck on setup. How do I fix this?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 2:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 8:07 AM

Hi Donotcare2020,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities! Sounds like you are having trouble getting your iPhone connected to Wi-Fi because it is stuck in the setup assistant, do we have that correct? Have you restarted your iPhone since noticing that it is stuck or unresponsive? Check out how to restart here: Restart your iPhone. Once restarted, you can attempt to connect to your iPhone to your Wi-Fi network again using the steps here: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you're still unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Hope this help!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2020 8:07 AM in response to donotcare2020

Hi Donotcare2020,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities! Sounds like you are having trouble getting your iPhone connected to Wi-Fi because it is stuck in the setup assistant, do we have that correct? Have you restarted your iPhone since noticing that it is stuck or unresponsive? Check out how to restart here: Restart your iPhone. Once restarted, you can attempt to connect to your iPhone to your Wi-Fi network again using the steps here: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you're still unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Hope this help!

iPhone won’t connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.