Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

I purchased lots of songs on an I-phone, then lost the phone. How can I get that music?

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 7:38 AM

If you purchased the songs from the Apple iTunes store they can be downloaded again. If you get another phone, an iPad or an iPod Touch just open the Music app and you should see them with a download icon; just tap the icon for the song or album.

If you only have a computer (PC or Mac) open the iTunes app, go to the Account menu, , log in with your Apple ID, then choose “Check for available downloads"

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 7:38 AM in response to Freeflee

If you purchased the songs from the Apple iTunes store they can be downloaded again. If you get another phone, an iPad or an iPod Touch just open the Music app and you should see them with a download icon; just tap the icon for the song or album.

If you only have a computer (PC or Mac) open the iTunes app, go to the Account menu, , log in with your Apple ID, then choose “Check for available downloads"

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.