Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have iTunes on my Mac and can find a song I want on Apple Music but it is not on iTunes store?

I have iTunes on my Mac and can find a song I want on Apple Music but it is not on iTunes store?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 11:44 AM

SE 18,

That happens more often than you'd expect. Streaming rights and download rights are granted separately, so some songs might only be available for one and not the other (or only in certain countries, etc.).

If you want to purchase the download, and it is not in the iTunes Store, check other sources such as Amazon, Bandcamp, etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2020 11:44 AM in response to SE18

SE 18,

That happens more often than you'd expect. Streaming rights and download rights are granted separately, so some songs might only be available for one and not the other (or only in certain countries, etc.).

If you want to purchase the download, and it is not in the iTunes Store, check other sources such as Amazon, Bandcamp, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.