Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preparing for shipment

So I had ordered a MacBook recently my order status went from processing to preparing to ship I was wondering how long would that take especially if I did express delivery which said today or the 11th ?

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 9:26 AM

dabria129 wrote:

So I had ordered a MacBook recently my order status went from processing to preparing to ship I was wondering how long would that take especially if I did express delivery which said today or the 11th ?

Nobody here in these user to user technical forum can give you that answer, just keep tracking your order to see if there are any updates.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2020 9:26 AM in response to dabria129

dabria129 wrote:

Nobody here in these user to user technical forum can give you that answer, just keep tracking your order to see if there are any updates.

Preparing for shipment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.