Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery

I have recently placed order of a Macbook air and is still showing processing (after 3 days). :)

When will it change its state to preparing to ship, then to shipped, delivered. (in how many days)

I am really impatient and can't wait.

I placed order on 5th of June 2021 and checking on 7th of June 2021.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 8:12 AM

When you placed the order, Apple would have provided an anticipated arrival date. As it nears that date, the status will change to preparing to ship, to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 8:12 AM in response to AnshAg4

When you placed the order, Apple would have provided an anticipated arrival date. As it nears that date, the status will change to preparing to ship, to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

Delivery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.