Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does it take to process a order?

Hi, I had placed a order on a MacBook Air M1 on February 13th(Saturday) it is Tuesday and my order still shows Processing and that they have everything necessary to complete the order. I wasn't sure how long it normally takes to change from processing to preparing to ship? Thank you!

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 8:39 AM

When you placed the order, Apple would have provided an anticipated arrival date. As that date approaches, it will change status to preparing for shipping, to shipped. At that time, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 8:39 AM in response to TomJMel

When you placed the order, Apple would have provided an anticipated arrival date. As that date approaches, it will change status to preparing for shipping, to shipped. At that time, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

How long does it take to process a order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.