Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order stuck at Processing

I have ordered a macbook air 2020 13 inch yesterday, it is a custom order.

The order processing started in the same evening. Its my firts buy in Apple. Is this normal or should I contact someone regarding this?

The delivery date is 27 jun - 4 jul and i will leave the country just at 2 jul. I'm afraid the macbook won't arrive on time, does this delay in "processing" affect the delivery time? do they usually deliver in the last few days or is there no way to know?

Sorry for being hasty, but it's my first purchase and for me it's a lot of money, I'm afraid I won't receive it on time

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:24 AM

It will remain at the "Processing" stage until it is ready to be shipped. When it ships, Apple will send you an eMail with an updated arrival date and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 2, 2022 7:27 AM in response to Ireijo

Orders are taking longer than usual because of various worldwide events: COVID-19, staffing shortages, chip shortages and etc. You are not alone in this.

Your logistic situation is unfortunate, but Apple can only send it to where you designated. You do have the option of cancelling the order and starting over of course, but that option may evaporate soon.

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Order Status - Shopping Help - Apple (AE)

Order stuck at Processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.