Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my phone frozen? It will not connect to my PC. I was getting a error message that I needed to restore and back up. I was not aware that I needed to back up my phone.

How do I unlock my phone is frozen on the Apple screen? It is not connecting to my Computer. Yesterday I got a message on the phone saying that I needed restore and back up. I was unaware that I needed to back up my phone.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 8:47 AM

Litty2010 wrote:

How do I unlock my phone is frozen on the Apple screen? It is not connecting to my Computer. Yesterday I got a message on the phone saying that I needed restore and back up. I was unaware that I needed to back up my phone.

Backing up your phone to icloud or iTunes saves our data.

See if you can do this to get your phone working again If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2020 8:47 AM in response to Litty2010

Litty2010 wrote:

Backing up your phone to icloud or iTunes saves our data.

See if you can do this to get your phone working again If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Why is my phone frozen? It will not connect to my PC. I was getting a error message that I needed to restore and back up. I was not aware that I needed to back up my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.