Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New update for iPhone 7plus

I just updated my phone and it seems to be malfunctioning

I can’t make phone calls

I can’t play music via earphones or aux

I can’t take pictures

Can I please get help

im using iOS 13.6

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 1:44 AM

If you have distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speaker phone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 1:44 AM in response to 1211S

If you have distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speaker phone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

Aug 9, 2020 1:45 AM in response to 1211S

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touchIf the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

New update for iPhone 7plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.