Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How on earth do you make an iTunes account

we've bought an Apple TV, but can not download any apps before we log in to an iTunes Store account. However, none of us owns an Iphone and the iTunes Store is nowhere to be found on the apple tv itself. The videos I've seen uses settings that look very differently from ours.

Thanks

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 9:30 AM

Yvonneaaas Said:

How on earth do you make an iTunes account: we've bought an Apple TV, but can not download any apps before we log in to an iTunes account. However, none of us owns an Iphone and the iTunes is nowhere to be found on the apple tv itself. The videos I've seen uses settings that look very differently from ours.Thanks

———-

On the AppleTV, login to under settings using the credentials (eMail and password) you’ve for logging into these forums. iTunes is not used for Apple TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 9:30 AM in response to Yvonneaas

Yvonneaaas Said:

How on earth do you make an iTunes account: we've bought an Apple TV, but can not download any apps before we log in to an iTunes account. However, none of us owns an Iphone and the iTunes is nowhere to be found on the apple tv itself. The videos I've seen uses settings that look very differently from ours.Thanks

———-

On the AppleTV, login to under settings using the credentials (eMail and password) you’ve for logging into these forums. iTunes is not used for Apple TV.

How on earth do you make an iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.