Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i set up a ITunes store account

I have just set up an appletv account on my tv through my laptop - Microsoft Windows 10 and Amazon Fire. I can find no way to set up an ITunes store account and it appears I cannot access any Apple tv films without having an ITunes account. Can anyone help please if not, for the sake of my sanity, I am going to cancel all the Apple stuff from my tv and laptop.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 5:51 AM

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Use the same Apple ID for iTunes Store.

Tap iTunes Store and sign in.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 5:51 AM in response to 99waystofly

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Use the same Apple ID for iTunes Store.

Tap iTunes Store and sign in.

how do i set up a ITunes store account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.