Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data on iCloud

I never delete my backup or my synced data on my iCloud but i find my storage is empty. That was my first Apple ID and iCloud account, created on 2012 and never logout or login at other device.

How is that happen and how to retrieve all the data?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 12:54 PM

My brother who use that phone before abandoned has turned iCloud off and restored that device without my permission, but how he managed to clear data in iCloud storage too? Thats kind weird because my passcode and Apple ID password is different.

Its okay then, there is nothing important data saved. I wont care anymore. Thanks for responding.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 12:54 PM in response to zinacef

My brother who use that phone before abandoned has turned iCloud off and restored that device without my permission, but how he managed to clear data in iCloud storage too? Thats kind weird because my passcode and Apple ID password is different.

Its okay then, there is nothing important data saved. I wont care anymore. Thanks for responding.

Aug 10, 2020 7:26 PM in response to zinacef

That was my first account on my first iPhone (4s 2012), on next year (2013) i purchased iPhone4 and using new ID, 2014 i purchased iPhone5 also using new Apple ID.

Since then i'm keep change to new phone and using my second and third account on it. I never logout or login my first account at other device, i didn't use that phone and just leave it on my drawer.

After several years i try to turn it on but nothing happen. When i login that account on iCloud.com, i find my storage is empty. No contact number, no messages, no photos and videos, no history, no logs, no records. Naa, nothing, zero, empty ..

*Now i didn't have that phone anymore, already donated it.

Data on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.