Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DOUBLE CLICK

I Have the new IPad but when I tRy to down load app the double click is fully on the screen so I can not down load it help

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 1:20 PM

stedman1 wrote:

That message is referring to double clicking the external button, just to the right of the message on the screen.

Ah, okay, seems likely.

If that’s what’s getting confusing here, then that means the iPad user should press the designated side button twice, quickly, to approve the download.

I’ve logged some b]feedback with Apple about the purchasing article.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 1:20 PM in response to stedman1

stedman1 wrote:

That message is referring to double clicking the external button, just to the right of the message on the screen.

Ah, okay, seems likely.

If that’s what’s getting confusing here, then that means the iPad user should press the designated side button twice, quickly, to approve the download.

I’ve logged some b]feedback with Apple about the purchasing article.

Aug 10, 2020 1:09 PM in response to DD5810

What you mean by ”the double click is fully on the screen” is unclear to me.

Could you explain a little more about what you’re encountering here, and what you’ve tried?

Any error messages or diagnostics shown? If so, what is the text of those?

Here is how this is supposed to work: Download apps and games from the App Store - Apple Support

DOUBLE CLICK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.