Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with wifi connexion

So I have been having trouble when I whatsapp call, the wifi automatically disconnects every 1-2 minutes and if I don't reconnect it manually the call ends due to lack of connexion and right after the wifi will reconnect automatically. Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 6:24 PM

1 reply

Aug 12, 2020 6:35 PM in response to paulinagomezca

Hello paulinagomezca,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. It sounds as though you're having issues with your Wi-Fi connection dropping unexpectedly.

Does this only happen when using WhatsApp for calls?

What is the iOS version currently installed on your iPhone? Is it running iOS 13.6.1? If you need to update, you can use the actions provided in Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Is your WhatsApp up to date? You can check this in App Store > Account > Updates. Update apps or use automatic downloads

If you go to Settings > Cellular > Wi-Fi Assist, is the slider in the ON position? If so, does disabling this feature help? If you'd like more information regarding this feature, please review article About Wi-Fi Assist

Best regards.

Issue with wifi connexion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.