Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Support for Fujifilm Raw files on iPad 10.2

I want to use Afinity Photo for iPad 10.2 (2019) for Raw files. I understand the need to use uncompressed files. my iPad will import them as just a box that says raw, but the app won't open them. Am I missing a setting?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 11:02 AM

Hey there Digitaljay1,

It sounds like you're having some issues with your iPad importing RAW file with Afintiy Photo.

Here's a great guide that goes over all the digital RAW files that are compatible with your iPad running iOS 12 and up: Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 12 and macOS Mojave

If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support team here: Get Support

Have a great rest of your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 11:02 AM in response to Digitaljay1

Hey there Digitaljay1,

It sounds like you're having some issues with your iPad importing RAW file with Afintiy Photo.

Here's a great guide that goes over all the digital RAW files that are compatible with your iPad running iOS 12 and up: Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 12 and macOS Mojave

If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support team here: Get Support

Have a great rest of your day!

Support for Fujifilm Raw files on iPad 10.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.