Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare

I’m a little confused I’ve put serial number in to see if I have AppleCare when I do this it states I have repairs and service cover (active) and it says telephone technical support has expired... does this mean I have applecare or not. So confusing 👀 someone help!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 9:05 PM

Not really, the standard warranty provides 90 days free support and one year warranty for parts and workmanship. Your phone is past 90 days old so your free telephone support has expired but your one year warranty is still active until whatever date is listed in the repairs and service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2020 9:05 PM in response to Angel9413

Not really, the standard warranty provides 90 days free support and one year warranty for parts and workmanship. Your phone is past 90 days old so your free telephone support has expired but your one year warranty is still active until whatever date is listed in the repairs and service.

AppleCare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.