Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos

Hi I recently just got an iPad and all the photos I had on my phone also appeared on my iPad so I deleted it on my iPad all the photos and even deleted them on recently deleted. I check the next day and all my photos are gone on my iPhone. Is there anyways I can call Apple or I can go on a website or just get the photos and videos back? Please respond.

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 2:00 PM

No. Once you deleted the photos from the Recently Deleted folder, they are permanently gone. When you setup the iPad and enabled iCloud Photos, it basically was syncing all of your photos onto the iPad because that's how iCloud works and was designed, i.e. it syncs all of your data across all of your devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 2:00 PM in response to Pplease_answer_my_question

No. Once you deleted the photos from the Recently Deleted folder, they are permanently gone. When you setup the iPad and enabled iCloud Photos, it basically was syncing all of your photos onto the iPad because that's how iCloud works and was designed, i.e. it syncs all of your data across all of your devices.

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.