Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted photos

I just acquired an iPad mini I put in my Apple ID and download all my photos to the iPad so I went to delete the photos on the iPad and then it started to delete them on my phone as well also on the iPad I went to recently deleted delete all and then it started deleting all the photos on my phone is there a way I can get my photos back I already tried to reset my phone and restart it with a previous back up but my photos did not come back

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 10:12 PM

2 replies

Aug 7, 2021 11:08 PM in response to Darrenb1232

Darrenb1232 Said:

"Deleted photos: I just acquired an iPad mini I put in my Apple ID and download all my photos to the iPad so I went to delete the photos on the iPad and then it started to delete them on my phone as well also on the iPad I went to recently deleted delete all and then it started deleting all the photos on my phone is there a way I can get my photos back I already tried to reset my phone and restart it with a previous back up but my photos did not come back"

-------

Are these on Another Device?:

Boot up a Mac associated to this account, making sure it does not connect to the internet upon boot (perhaps powering off your router?). While WiFi is off, try exporting your photos. to a different location (i.e. external hard drive).

Check iCloud:

https://www.icloud.com/photos

To post a reply, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities.

Deleted photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.