Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dissappearing clips

It's so strange...I will be editing like usual, then go to one of the libraries and find a video to add, select in points etc. and go to the timeline (in a second monitor) and most of the clips are gone. I have to dig around projects to find it again and when I do, some of the recent edits I made are no longer there! HELP!

this is what i see after i select some clips (it doesn't happen every time)

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 7:24 AM

Now that I am back at my mac, I can see that you have at least three different issues. As I wrote before, it is a bit hard to keep track of everything on the iPhone.

Since you already tried deleting preferences, you may try moving the application to the trash (don't empty the trash yet), and download a new copy from the App Store.

If the issue persists, please run Etrecheck and post its full report here.

(again, sorry if this has been discussed in another thread).

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 7:24 AM in response to bsurfm

Now that I am back at my mac, I can see that you have at least three different issues. As I wrote before, it is a bit hard to keep track of everything on the iPhone.

Since you already tried deleting preferences, you may try moving the application to the trash (don't empty the trash yet), and download a new copy from the App Store.

If the issue persists, please run Etrecheck and post its full report here.

(again, sorry if this has been discussed in another thread).

Dissappearing clips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.