Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes purchased history is not complete

I'm trying to re-download all my itunes purchases in mp3. I have my Apple ID, am a PC user. I can view all my purchases to some extent, through different screens in itunes but there doesn't seem to be an option to download my music.

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 5:34 PM

Apple sold DRM protected music up until about 2009, perhaps a bit later in some regions. If you have content in 128k Protected AAC format you can burn it to audio CD and rip back for a small loss of quality. Alternatively you can use a subscription to iTunes Match to upgrade these tracks to Matched 256k DRM-free versions. Apple Music content can only be used within Apple's ecosystem.

tt2

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 5:34 PM in response to Ihavejustonequestionplease

Apple sold DRM protected music up until about 2009, perhaps a bit later in some regions. If you have content in 128k Protected AAC format you can burn it to audio CD and rip back for a small loss of quality. Alternatively you can use a subscription to iTunes Match to upgrade these tracks to Matched 256k DRM-free versions. Apple Music content can only be used within Apple's ecosystem.

tt2

Itunes purchased history is not complete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.