Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay setup

Hi, I've been trying to set up apple cash ever since I got my phone (iPhone 11) but it would always say "Could Not Set Up Apple Cash" -Apple Pay services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.- It has been giving me this error message every time I try to set it up. It has been about 7 months now since I got the phone and the error has persisted. I even went to an apple store before the pandemic but the support staff at hand weren't able to help me. Any piece of advice is appreciated. Thank you.

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 4:53 PM

5 replies

Aug 12, 2020 11:15 PM in response to askbarnabas

Hey, thanks for responding. I am 18 as of March and am a legal resident here. I've tried the signing out and in again and it didn't work. I did however notice that I can apply on my iPad, which I did and was able to finish it successfully but now even though it's set up, it won't show up on my iPhone. Surprisingly the option to add Apple Cash to my iPhone has disappeared completely and so has the Apple Pay option in iMessage

Apple Pay setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.