Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Support Help

My account has been disabled and I need to speak with Apple Support. I am abroad right now, but still using my US based phone. The only options I am given require a Apple to call me, but because I am abroad, my country code isn’t available in the drop down menu, so there’s no way sout me to have them call my phone. Are there any other ways to actually speak with a person? Is there a number I can call, rather than be forced to have call back?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 7:44 PM

Have you tried doing a Live Chat with the Apple Support app or Contact Support here?

Here is some information which might help relate to your problem

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 7:44 PM in response to Scubaker

Have you tried doing a Live Chat with the Apple Support app or Contact Support here?

Here is some information which might help relate to your problem

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

Support Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.