Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel subscription started on child's account.

I need to cancel a subscription (ABCMouse) that's on my child's itunes account. I can't login in to their itunes account and I can't see the purchase on my account. I get the bill though! The receipt gets emailed to me.

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 12:21 PM

Thanks. I have logged in to their account and I don't see the transaction. Their breakdown looks just like on my account. I only see that wretched mouse on the email receipt, with the corresponding charge via Apple on my credit card statement. I tried going through ABCMouse directly to no avail.

3 replies

Aug 15, 2020 7:03 PM in response to King_Penguin

Ok. I just found this:

Did a family member sign up for the subscription?

A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Ask your family members to change or cancel their subscriptions from their own devices or when they're signed in with their own Apple ID. You can also use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy.

I am going to track down my kid's IPad and try.

Cancel subscription started on child's account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.