Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel subscription purchased on a child's account

I need to cancel a subscription that's on my child's itunes account. I can't login in to their itunes account because it's grayed out. I can't see the purchase on my account. I get the bill though! The receipt gets emailed to me.

Posted on May 26, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 1:02 PM

emilyjames1214 wrote:

I need to cancel a subscription that's on my child's itunes account. I can't login in to their itunes account because it's grayed out. I can't see the purchase on my account. I get the bill though! The receipt gets emailed to me.

It's greyed out where? If the Account is greyed out on their iOS device, go to Settings->Screen Time->Content & Privacy Restrictions->Account Changes and set it to "Allow". Then go back to Settings to access the Account screen and the subscriptions so you can cancel it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2022 1:02 PM in response to emilyjames1214

emilyjames1214 wrote:

It's greyed out where? If the Account is greyed out on their iOS device, go to Settings->Screen Time->Content & Privacy Restrictions->Account Changes and set it to "Allow". Then go back to Settings to access the Account screen and the subscriptions so you can cancel it.

Cancel subscription purchased on a child's account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.