Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The caller can't hear me if i am using my headset

Good Day,

Recently my headset which is iphone headset isn't working well i don't know why but when i make a call in general i can hear the caller but the caller can't hear me. I can hear clearly and it's working clearly the headset but when i speak up the caller can't hear me but they can hear the wind if i blow on the mic or if i tap the mic they can hear it but when i speak up or raise my voice they can't hear it

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 5:25 AM

Hello,

See these steps:

1) Check the charging port for lint or other debris

2) Try cleaning them: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods

3) General headset issues: If your headphones don‘t work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

4) Test your headset microphone with the Voice Memos app: Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 5:25 AM in response to MAzbi

Hello,

See these steps:

1) Check the charging port for lint or other debris

2) Try cleaning them: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods

3) General headset issues: If your headphones don‘t work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

4) Test your headset microphone with the Voice Memos app: Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Good luck.

The caller can't hear me if i am using my headset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.