Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charged for subscription

Hi so i got a free trial from a app that i wanted to try out unfortunately i was in and out of hospital due to personal problems and forgot about the trial, is there anyway i can get my money back? i've tried cancelling the subscription but it already charged me :( thank you

Its still saying its active even though i cancelled it.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 12:50 PM

Stella,

If you have a subscription, you will be charged, even if you don't use it. To view and cancel your subscriptions see here:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund, use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 12:50 PM in response to stellaw23

Stella,

If you have a subscription, you will be charged, even if you don't use it. To view and cancel your subscriptions see here:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund, use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Charged for subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.