Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Account Does Not Show All My Purchases

When I go to my iTunes account from my iMac Pro (or any device, actually), I only see a very small portion of the media that I have purchased.

Over the years, I have purchased 30+ movies, but it only shows 3 -- and none of the last 5 that I bought. I have bought hundreds of TV episodes, and but only a couple dozen show up (again, not even the most recent purchases).

I can clearly get into the account. I can clearly see some of the purchases, but only a small subset. Where are the others?

This is needed, because of another Apple bug, where many of those TV episodes now play with no audio. Apple tech told me to delete and download again... but they are not there to download, so that is not possible. (I have copies on my hard disk, and they play fine through QuickTime, but Apple TV app plays them with no sound again)

iMac Pro

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 1:55 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

iTunes Account Does Not Show All My Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.