Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Digital movies in iTunes account won't sync to iMovies

I am trying to get help from iTunes (for Windows), but when I try going through the website, I am asked for an Apple Product ID. I DON'T have an Apple product that needs help, I have an iTunes question concerning digital movies.

Why is it so hard to get help from this company!

I am just trying to find out why a digital copy of a few of my movies are in my iTunes account, but they will not sync to my Movies Anywhere & VUDU accounts.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 3:44 AM

Use iTunes - Official Apple Support. I don't think iTunes purchases are meant to sync into the other platforms so you're probably seeing expected behaviour.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 26, 2021 7:54 AM in response to turingtest2

Yes they do, at least a few of the movies I have redeemed in iTunes also show up in my VUDU & Movies Anywhere accounts.

But I got the situation fixed from the studios themselves.

Also, the topic: Digital movies in iTunes account won't sync to iMovies, is NOT what I named this post. The admins decided to change the topic w/o letting me know. Thank you to the almighty Apple admins.

Jun 26, 2021 9:35 AM in response to CrYoG

Glad to hear you've got things resolved. There have been a number of digital code redemption schemes, with no guarantee that all behave the same, however I did initially assume you were referring to iTunes purchases so my mistake there.

I don't know what the original title was, but DRM content cannot be used in iMovie, and iMovies isn't a thing, so the retitle doesn't make much sense. 😕

tt2

Digital movies in iTunes account won't sync to iMovies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.