Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund from Apple on audiobook?

I am dissatisfied with an audiobook from Apple. I thought every purchase, everywhere, was refundable if a person changed their mind within 3 days. How do I get my money back from Apple?

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 7:24 PM

I am not aware of any such three--day policy. But if you have a legitimate complaint, you can always give it a shot with this procedure: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

4 replies

Aug 15, 2020 7:59 AM in response to ed2345

Thanks ed2345! I have wondered about how to contact Apple for a long time. About the 3-day rule...it is a variation on the "lemon law" regarding buying a car that is defective, i.e. a "lemon." I thought, though I am not sure, that the Lemon Law extended to any contractual obligation. This varies by state but worth looking into where you are.

Aug 15, 2020 8:31 AM in response to simmypetlover

You can use the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site to request a refund for an unwanted, unsatisfactory, or undelivered purchase. In principle all sales are considered final, and Apple are not running a try before you buy service, but reasonable requests are entertained. Those who make too many refund requests may find that they are explicitly told that in future refunds won't be offered and cannot make new purchases unless they confirm acceptance of Apple's terms of sale.

tt2

Refund from Apple on audiobook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.