Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Slim Combo Keyboard: Some keys not working with my iPad

I have tried changing the Hardware Keyboard setting from Automatic to English(US) and to English (ABC extended) and my Logitech keyboard is still not allowing all of its keys to work properly. Frustrated! Any other suggestions?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 9:02 AM

MaureenML wrote:

not allowing all of its keys to work properly.

What keys exactly?? If 789uiojkl, you need to turn off Mouse Keys in accessibility settings.

If keys are working but producing the wrong characters, that is totally different. Tell us what the characters are.

7 replies

Sep 7, 2020 4:01 PM in response to MaureenML

letter “a” and the key that pulls up the on screen keyboard. I have to get off the keyboard in order to get the on screen Keyboard to get to the letter a. Apple stores closed, bestbuy had wrong Smart Keyboard. Was working fine for 3 years until 13.5 OS updates. Tried different keyboard settings and also did not help. About to order a refurbished Apple Smart Keyboard on Amazon since I give up on a fix and other support chains say Logitech has not been any help.

Logitech Slim Combo Keyboard: Some keys not working with my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.