Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Data not working

In my iPhone SE my cellular data completely stops working multiple times every day. I need to on Airplane Mode and back off to fixed the problem. but this work for only next 5 minutes. I fully reset my phone but this problem remain same. Please tell me what should I do.

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 2:45 AM

Few Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) do not provide Carrier Settings in full but they offer APN settings for example

• Google FI which has APN to be entered manually as h2g2
  • BSNL in India which provides APN pin to be updated manually as bsnlnet

Settings > Mobile Data > APN [under Mobile Data APN] enter the APN pin

Use the APN pin based on your carrier. Ask them or google and search.

If you do see the option to enter APN then the only option is give below

Carrier Update (Required): Released by your Cellular Service provider (Carrier Update), affects your Outgoing / Incoming calls, SMS, Data etc..

How to Update Carrier Settings

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings update with these steps: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 2:45 AM in response to MohammadSahil

Few Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) do not provide Carrier Settings in full but they offer APN settings for example

• Google FI which has APN to be entered manually as h2g2
  • BSNL in India which provides APN pin to be updated manually as bsnlnet

Settings > Mobile Data > APN [under Mobile Data APN] enter the APN pin

Use the APN pin based on your carrier. Ask them or google and search.

If you do see the option to enter APN then the only option is give below

Carrier Update (Required): Released by your Cellular Service provider (Carrier Update), affects your Outgoing / Incoming calls, SMS, Data etc..

How to Update Carrier Settings

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings update with these steps: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Cellular Data not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.