Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 disabled camera flash due to running low on battery

Hey,

I just detected a very strange thing - the flash was disabled referring to running low on battery. However, my phone is 80% charged. I had to reboot the phone and the flash is not disabled anymore. I saw others raising this issue but I didn't see any official response from Apple. Could you please suggest something.

By the way, I bought the phone on the release date last October and since then the batter degraded to 90%. Could this be in relation to the issue?

Thanks,

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 2:41 AM

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 2:41 AM in response to ono88

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

iPhone 11 disabled camera flash due to running low on battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.