Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

I can't get my iPod to connect to my wifi but all other devices in the house are connected .. I've reset the network connection but still not working

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 9:18 AM

First things first - what happens when you try?

1. Do you see the router?
  2. Do you get an error message when you try to connect to it?

In addition to the questions above, you could try the following:

I know that resetting the connection is a favourite recommendation, but since you say you've tried that, I suggest that you now try tapping on the router information icon (the blue i inside a circle) on your iPod . Towards the bottom of that page is a Renew Lease option. Try that and if that doesn't work, click on the Forget This Network option instead and then join the netwrok again, from the beginning (you'll need the password for the router).

Once the network is forgotten, it will reappear under the CHOOSE A NETWORK heading. Select it and enter the router password. (Your router's password is usually on a label on the router.)

Any progress?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 9:18 AM in response to Garyswife

First things first - what happens when you try?

1. Do you see the router?
  2. Do you get an error message when you try to connect to it?

In addition to the questions above, you could try the following:

I know that resetting the connection is a favourite recommendation, but since you say you've tried that, I suggest that you now try tapping on the router information icon (the blue i inside a circle) on your iPod . Towards the bottom of that page is a Renew Lease option. Try that and if that doesn't work, click on the Forget This Network option instead and then join the netwrok again, from the beginning (you'll need the password for the router).

Once the network is forgotten, it will reappear under the CHOOSE A NETWORK heading. Select it and enter the router password. (Your router's password is usually on a label on the router.)

Any progress?

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.