Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitchy Screen - MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)

My MacBook Pro screen started to flicker & display colours incorrectly when using web browsers. As you can see in the picture it over saturates the images. I've tried everything to fix. any suggestions.

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 11:09 AM

The picture you posted looks good so that would indicate a hardware issue with the laptop's built-in display. You can connect an external display to see for yourself that the issue only affects the built-in display. You will need to have the laptop repaired by Apple or an AASP.

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 16, 2020 12:57 PM in response to Imagesbymarty

I honestly cannot see any issue myself. If you see an issue with the external display as well, then it is most likely a settings or software issue with the laptop.

Try booting into Safe Mode to disable most unnecessary & third party startup & login items.

Try creating a new user account. Log into the new user account to see if you still see the issue.

These steps may help to narrow down the problem.

Glitchy Screen - MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.