Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud

My phone storage its full, but my icloud its 200GB and only 46GB its being used, and my phone still not letting me take pictures or use apps or the phone properly because "iphone storage full"

how can i fix this?

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 9:47 AM

iCloud storage can only help in a limited way with a shortage of storage on the iPhone. See the information in About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

including the following from that link:

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 9:47 AM in response to Santush

iCloud storage can only help in a limited way with a shortage of storage on the iPhone. See the information in About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

including the following from that link:

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.