Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I paid for more space on my iCloud, but my phone keeps saying that you don't have space, but when I see my phone's storage space it says it's full, but when you see my iCloud space, it says that I have a lot of spaces available

I paid to have more space in my iCloud but it keeps telling me that I don't have space on the phone I'm very confused because when I enter my iPhone Storage it says it's Full but when I go to my iCloud it says that I have space but it doesn't let me save anything else or take more photos because it says it's Full

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 9:49 AM

iCloud Storage space and iPhone's local storage capacity are 2 different and unrelated things.

Buying more iCloud Storage will not increase your iPhone's local storage capacity.

click here ➜ What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I paid for more space on my iCloud, but my phone keeps saying that you don't have space, but when I see my phone's storage space it says it's full, but when you see my iCloud space, it says that I have a lot of spaces available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.