Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone reset

If I put my iPhone back to factory settings will I keep what’s on my iCloud, so after it has reset all the things on my iCloud will still be on my phone.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 10:53 PM

Yes, if you back-up using iTunes on your laptop, then you can restore using iTunes.

Your back up can be located here ... Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also, more about differences between iCloud and Computer backups ... About backups for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies

Aug 16, 2020 1:51 PM in response to Ginger2001

Ginger2001 wrote:

I backed my phone up onto my laptop but I’m not quite sure where the backup went onto my laptop lol.
Is it better to restore my iPhone using iTunes through my laptop?

On the laptop, the backup would be in iTunes providing that's the process you used to create a backup -- How to back up your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support.

To restore your iPhone, you can choose either iCloud or the backup you created on the computer (personal choice) - Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from a backup – Apple Support.

iPhone reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.