Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I forward texts on my iPhone SE?

How do I forward texts?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 12:04 PM

go into the conversation and select the text you want to forward by touching the text until an option menu pops up. From here you can copy the text and paste it into another message thread.. Or you can select 'More...' tap to select multiple texts, press the arrow at the bottom right and type in a contact to forward to.

If you want to get to the 'More...' menu quicker, you can also use 2 fingers and drag right on the text you want to forward

If you are talking about forwarding messages to your other Apple devices.. see this link

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 12:04 PM in response to hoyt209

go into the conversation and select the text you want to forward by touching the text until an option menu pops up. From here you can copy the text and paste it into another message thread.. Or you can select 'More...' tap to select multiple texts, press the arrow at the bottom right and type in a contact to forward to.

If you want to get to the 'More...' menu quicker, you can also use 2 fingers and drag right on the text you want to forward

If you are talking about forwarding messages to your other Apple devices.. see this link

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac - Apple Support

How do I forward texts on my iPhone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.