Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There's a crack across my MacBook Pro screen

What to do my Mac book pro screen is crack led crack across the screen

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 12:42 AM

L2o3v4e_ Said:

"MacBook Pro: What to do my Mac book pro screen is crack led crack across the screen"

-------

Contact an AASP or Apple.

See how much it will cost to get a news screen.

Is it Fixable?:

It might be. And it would be a bit pricey, I'm sure. So, get this MacBook Air serviced -- ASAP. To find out, Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area.

Contacting Apple:

Or...

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix this MacBook Air

-----

For Note: I would keep Keyboard Covers off of the keyboard, as humidity could condense and ultimately damage the Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 12:42 AM in response to L2o3v4e_

L2o3v4e_ Said:

"MacBook Pro: What to do my Mac book pro screen is crack led crack across the screen"

-------

Contact an AASP or Apple.

See how much it will cost to get a news screen.

Is it Fixable?:

It might be. And it would be a bit pricey, I'm sure. So, get this MacBook Air serviced -- ASAP. To find out, Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area.

Contacting Apple:

Or...

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix this MacBook Air

-----

For Note: I would keep Keyboard Covers off of the keyboard, as humidity could condense and ultimately damage the Mac.

There's a crack across my MacBook Pro screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.