Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loosing Bluetooth connection between car and iPhone

Hello.

I use my iPhone in my car with CarPlay application. The brand of my car is Skoda Octavia from 2017. When I installed the last iOS 13.X.X version from that time I can't make phone conversation without any interruptions. Every time I am loosing Bluetooth connection between the car and my smartphone. And then I turn off bluethooth of my phone and turn on again and then connect in to the car. This happens in between every 2 or 3 phone conversation.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 6:54 AM

Connect using Bluetooth

Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for about 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on. Check the manual that came with your car for more information on how to pair with a Bluetooth device. Most cars require a phone setup on the car display.

How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 6:54 AM in response to hasanmismail

Connect using Bluetooth

Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for about 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on. Check the manual that came with your car for more information on how to pair with a Bluetooth device. Most cars require a phone setup on the car display.

How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car ...

Loosing Bluetooth connection between car and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.