Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, My iphone X earpiece is not working.

My phone earpiece is not working. i am not able to hear any incoming\outgoing calls. There is no sound on my device earpiece.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 8:28 AM

A large number of users are reporting difficulty hearing, especially when on phone calls. This happens on many different iPhone models. I believe I've tried all of the suggestions that have been made in this forum. I have to use the speaker to hear phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. Please help by reporting the problem there. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6.1

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 8:28 AM in response to kurin_singh

A large number of users are reporting difficulty hearing, especially when on phone calls. This happens on many different iPhone models. I believe I've tried all of the suggestions that have been made in this forum. I have to use the speaker to hear phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. Please help by reporting the problem there. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6.1

Hi, My iphone X earpiece is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.