Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is error 1035

I am trying to set up my daughter's voicemail on her new phone. I keep getting an error message that says

The operation couldn't be completed. (com.apple.mobilephone error 1035.)

Can anyone help me figure out why this isn't working. I've check with my carrier (Verizon) and there are no issues on their end.

Thanks!

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 6:28 AM

Hey there Krjohns55,

We see that you are having some difficulties with setting up the voicemail on your daughter's iPhone. We would love to assist you with getting that voicemail set up.

First, let's make sure that we have your cellular data enabled on the iPhone before setting this service up: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad

While reading this article, make sure you are specifically following the instructions in the section titled "Turn cellular data on or off".

Then try restarting the iPhone to set up the voicemail: Restart your iPhone

Also, make sure that the iPhone is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Lastly, try resetting the network settings on the device: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

Follow the steps of this resource, in this section titled "Still can’t connect?" for instructions on how to reset the network settings. Be mindful that you will be prompted for the network password again once you complete this reset.

Hope these resources help!

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 6:28 AM in response to Krjohns55

Hey there Krjohns55,

We see that you are having some difficulties with setting up the voicemail on your daughter's iPhone. We would love to assist you with getting that voicemail set up.

First, let's make sure that we have your cellular data enabled on the iPhone before setting this service up: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad

While reading this article, make sure you are specifically following the instructions in the section titled "Turn cellular data on or off".

Then try restarting the iPhone to set up the voicemail: Restart your iPhone

Also, make sure that the iPhone is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Lastly, try resetting the network settings on the device: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

Follow the steps of this resource, in this section titled "Still can’t connect?" for instructions on how to reset the network settings. Be mindful that you will be prompted for the network password again once you complete this reset.

Hope these resources help!

Kind regards.

What is error 1035

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.