Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud for windows 10 problem

When I try to install Icloud and connect it with Outlook365, I get this problem. How do I solve this?

I have af Windows 10 version 2004 with the newest Icloud for windows from Windows Store.

In the last 3 months I already tryed, Reeinstall Icloud several times, resetting outlook and so on...

I also just try to get only the calander working, with out lock. I really just need the calander to be synced with outlook, so I can see the business calender together with my family calender from icloud.

Hope that anyone can help me with this. :-)

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 12:36 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 18, 2020 10:44 AM in response to oefo

Hello oefo,

Thanks for posting on Apple Support Communities. It seems you aren't able to sign into iCloud for Windows on your PC. You've tried reinstalling iCloud for Windows several times but it still won't allow you sign in or sync your content.

We translated the screenshot that you posted and it seems to state that the username and password are incorrect. Have you verified that your Apple ID information is correct? We suggest you verify the email and password by signing in on the Apple ID account page. Manage your Apple ID - Apple.

Otherwise, this article may be helpful as well:

If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Cheers!

Aug 18, 2020 12:27 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Hi Nicholas_B2

Thank you for trying helping me.

I verify the email and password by signing in on the Apple ID account page you writing. it worked with out problems.

In this evening I thing why not try to login on iTunes. Then I try to login I get this issue -45054.

I trying google the issue and get to this page. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204649

I follow the guide an restarted the computer and now everything is working.

So this was the solution. Long way and work hours to get to this.

Hope that other people with same problem seeing this solution.

Have a nice day.

Icloud for windows 10 problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.