Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS ver 13.6.1 vs 13.6.0

If IOS 13.6.1 update is now being offered, is it possible to upgrade to IOS 13.6.0. Some apps i use are not yet qualified for 13.6.1.

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 12:59 PM

15 replies

Aug 17, 2020 2:12 PM in response to benjaminfromchatham

benjaminfromchatham wrote:

Latest version of the app does not necessarily mean it is compatible with The latest IOS version.

Maybe not. Although it is certainly true the latest version of the app is more likely to be compatible with the latest iOS version than the next-to-latest version of the app, which appears to be what you’re using.

Aside from that, it’s nearly inconceivable that an app that ran successfully using iPadOS 13.6 would fail using iPadOS 13.6.1.

Aug 18, 2020 3:32 PM in response to ProustGiulio

These apps impact aviation safety. If used in the cockpit i want to be sure the app does not crap out during critical stages of flight. Otherwise i could be littering aluminum on a mountain side. Flt Plan Go finally sent me blessings that their app is OK to use with 13.6.0 YESTERDAY. Another app i have sent me blessings for same for 13.6.1 TODAY. I’m all set. Thanks all.

Aug 21, 2020 6:13 PM in response to ProustGiulio

Hypothetical and for future reference: Assume i current have IOS 13.6.1 on my Iphone/ipad. A month from now IOS 13.6.2 becomes available, i download it but, due to time constraints, not install. 3 weeks later 13.6.3 update is being offered for download/install. Is version 13.6.2 still available for install since i downloaded it but not installed?

IOS ver 13.6.1 vs 13.6.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.