Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer contacts from one iCloud account to another account and download to my phone?

How can I transfer contacts from iCloud contacts to another phone?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 7:07 AM

Do these steps if you want to download a copy of your contacts from iCloud.

1.  Sign in to iCloud.com with your login credentials.
  2.  Select Contacts
  3.  Click the gear icon, then choose Select All to mark all of your contacts for export.
  4.  Select the gear icon again, and choose ExportvCard to copy your contacts to a .vcf file. (Your contacts will still be available in your iCloud account.)
  5. Now that your contacts are copied to a vcf file, you can import them into another iOS or mac device.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 7:07 AM in response to Bobfx333

Do these steps if you want to download a copy of your contacts from iCloud.

1.  Sign in to iCloud.com with your login credentials.
  2.  Select Contacts
  3.  Click the gear icon, then choose Select All to mark all of your contacts for export.
  4.  Select the gear icon again, and choose ExportvCard to copy your contacts to a .vcf file. (Your contacts will still be available in your iCloud account.)
  5. Now that your contacts are copied to a vcf file, you can import them into another iOS or mac device.

How do I transfer contacts from one iCloud account to another account and download to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.