You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome app not showing in Settings

A couple of days back I uninstalled Google Chrome and installed it again on my iPad.

For whatever reason though, the Chrome app doesn’t show in my Settings in the installed apps section. Already tried rebooting the iPad, force closing in Chrome and uninstalling and reinstalling again.

Im using iPad 7th Generation and my iOS is 13.6.1

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 7:51 AM

Hey there AbhishekPriyadarshi93,

We understand that the Chrome app is not showing in your Settings app and you're wanting to see what can be done. We'd like to help.

There are two places in the Settings app that can show your installed apps. One is on the main Settings page as your scroll toward the bottom. The other is via: Settings > General > iPad Storage

On the main Settings page, it might be expected to not see some apps depending on the settings. If this is what you're referring to, we'd recommend reaching out the developper for more information on that page. Use these steps: How to contact an app developer

If you're referring to: Settings > General > iPad Storage, let us know if there are any other apps missing.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 19, 2020 7:51 AM in response to AbhishekPriyadarshi93

Hey there AbhishekPriyadarshi93,

We understand that the Chrome app is not showing in your Settings app and you're wanting to see what can be done. We'd like to help.

There are two places in the Settings app that can show your installed apps. One is on the main Settings page as your scroll toward the bottom. The other is via: Settings > General > iPad Storage

On the main Settings page, it might be expected to not see some apps depending on the settings. If this is what you're referring to, we'd recommend reaching out the developper for more information on that page. Use these steps: How to contact an app developer

If you're referring to: Settings > General > iPad Storage, let us know if there are any other apps missing.

Cheers!

Chrome app not showing in Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.